- What to Say to Someone Who Lost a Child (from UpJourney.com) (April 29, 2021)
(Second entry in this post) - I know from experience the anguish that families experience with the loss of a child. Whether the circumstances include a previously healthy child who died from a tragic accident or a child with a chronic health condition who succumbed to their disease, families are never really prepared for their loss. They need our support, especially when we might be uncomfortable and not know what to say.
- How Socioeconomic Status May Be Related to Fetal Brain Development–VeryWell Health online (April 22, 2021)
How Socioeconomic Status May Be Related to Fetal Brain Development and what we can do to help
- Blog post for the Institute for Child Success – 6 ways to prevent child abuse/neglect (April 15, 2021)
The prevention of child abuse and neglect is the work of all of us. If we turn a blind eye to the problem, we all suffer. Providing nurturing environments and safe relationships requires us to accept this responsibility and engage in every way possible.
- “Slow the spread” podcast – pediatric implications (April 2, 2021)
Vaccination schedules have been disrupted. Even though the COVID-19 vaccine is not ready for children under 16, it’s important to get caught up on all other immunizations. Find out why you should schedule a well visit for your child.
- Interview with VeryWell Health about children with Down syndrome and COVID vaccine (March 19, 2021)
People with Down syndrome, especially those over 40, are more likely to die from COVID-19 than people without this condition. Vaccination is crucial for people with Down syndrome so individuals can continue the therapies and care needed.
- The Art of Conscious Parenting Podcast, Episode 7: Pediatric Meltdown (October 21, 2020)
It’s apparent now more than ever, our children need advocacy. Today I’ll be speaking about this with Dr. Robert Saul. Dr. Saul completed his pediatric training at Duke University Medical Center. He deeply cares for all children, and after seeing the need for child advocacy in society he was led to write several books for parents. Dr. Saul believes we need constant reminders about the optimal nurturing of children, and his work provides a multi-dimensional approach to parenting that is refreshingly new.
- Vaccinate! (August 18, 2020)
Dr. Saul is working to emphasize the need for vaccinations, even in the midst of a pandemic!
- Article in the Citizen Times (Asheville NC) – WNCParent issue (May 13, 2020)
Interview with Chris Worthy about CONSCIOUS PARENTING: RAISING THE PARENTAL AWARENESS THRESHOLD
- Zibby Owens Instagram Live interview (April 17, 2020)
Interview with Zibby Owens on CONSCIOUS PARENTING
- DocSmo PedCast about CONSCIOUS PARENTING (March 21, 2020)
Dr. Paul Smolen (DocSmo) pedcast. Thanks to DocSmo!
- Newspaper interview for CONSCIOUS PARENTING (March 9, 2020)
Newspaper interview for Dr. Saul's new book - CONSCIOUS PARENTING - by the Index Journal.
- SoMeDocs (Doctors on Social Media) link (August 30, 2019)
Link to the SoMeDocs website and my contact information. Check it out!
- Interview at WYFF News 4 (April 14, 2019)
Pediatric doctor talks about importance of parenting, environment on child health
- South Carolina Public Radio (July 25, 2018)
Mike Switzer interviews Dr. Robert Saul
- PedChat Interview (May 22, 2018)
Raising Good Citizens In The Age of School Shootings
- Marquis Who’s Who Top Doctors (February 28, 2018)
Robert Saul recognized by Marquis Who’s Who Top Doctors for dedication, achievements, and leadership in pediatrics.
- Upstate Parent (November 14, 2017)
Greenville doctor releases book for families to enjoy together
- WYFF4 Interview (August 24, 2017)
Dr. Bob Saul discusses his book, All About Children with Geoff Hart
- Morning Minutes #10 (August 23, 2017)
An Interview with Dr. Robert Saul
- WYFF4 Interview (February 26, 2014)
Dr. Bob Saul discusses his book, My Children's Children with Geoff Hart