- Dali Talks podcast (March 23, 2023)
Podcast from 12/29/22 with Dali Rivera (Parenting and Bully-proofing kids) - Conscious Parenting
- Claire Martin podcast (March 23, 2023)
Podcast with Claire Martin - Strong single and human
- Podcast with Simon Benn (March 23, 2023)
Podcast with Simon Benn (https://www.thrivingadoptees.com) - published 3/23/23
- Interview with RadioMD Healthy Children (March 19, 2023)
Interview with Melanie Cole and RadioMD Healthy Children
- Interview with Rick Flynn (March 19, 2023)
Interview with Rick Flynn - a free-wheeling interview about parenting back in Sept 2022.
- Creating an harmonious life – with Bettina Geel (February 13, 2023)
Interview with Bettina Geel on parenting and creating an harmonious life
- Rising out of The Chrysalis – Stories That Inspire (January 25, 2023)
In this episode I interview Dr. Bob Saul who has been guiding the physical, behavioral, and mental care of children for over 40 years. His Parental Awareness Threshold is a simple framework to actively parent with self-awareness, empathy, and compassion where children learn to build nurturing relationships as well as exhibit love and respect for others.
- Being Loved and Connected – interview (January 22, 2023)
"Learn to be the best parent you can be — parenting is a constant learning process and not everyone has the same circumstances in that process. So, as a pediatric professional, my job has been to nurture parents (and society should do the same) on their journey."
- Parenting Science Laboratories, episode #10 – Conscious Parenting (January 20, 2023)
In this week’s episode our host, Dina Sargeant is joined by Pediatrician and author, Dr Robert A. Saul talking about his previous work with children, professionally and personally, and how important it is to first be emotionally self-aware as an individual before being a parent. They talk about how allowing a child to be a child can create a healthy environment for growth, while also teaching them skills of mindfulness at an early age.
- How to be Better at the Job of Parenting – Tell Us How to Make it Better Podcast (December 27, 2022)
It’s a constant challenge to do a good job of parenting. Dr. Robert Saul is a pediatrician and medical geneticist who has developed the parental awareness threshold, a simple framework that guides parents and guardians to actively parent with self-awareness, empathy, and compassion, where children learn to build nurturing relationships as well as exhibit love and respect for others.
- What Makes You Happy Podcast (November 28, 2022)
Interview with Jake Pearson - on what makes you happy.
- Wisdom with Wrinkles Podcast (November 7, 2022)
Dr. Robert A. Saul has been in pediatrics for over 44 years. He has devoted his life to the profession. He passionately believes in raising children to be good citizens, improving communities, and advocating for children. They are our future.
- Your Lot and Parcel podcast (November 3, 2022)
"My guest feels that he has a tremendous responsibility to children and their families. The practice of pediatrics has made him a better person."
- Podcast with Megan Johnson-Zucaro and Doug Plank (September 26, 2022)
Sports and Shopping Podcast with Doug Plank Former Chicago Bears and Megan Former Mrs. Texas - "Welcome to our visit with Dr. Robert Saul a successful Pediatrician and Author of 4 Amazing books that you can check out at https://www.mychildrenschildren.com/ There is amazing Blogs and information regarding parenting and you must check out his 5 Guidance life tips."
- Linda’s Corner podcast (August 18, 2022)
Conversation with Linda Bjork - "Motivation, inspiration, and tips to live a joyful, meaningful, and fulfilling life. My guests and I also share stories, experiences, and actionable steps to help people get unstuck, and overcome adversity, trauma, and self-limiting beliefs. We offer a holistic approach to wellbeing including a wide variety of useful and interesting topics"
- The Art of Medicine – with Lia Gaggino (August 4, 2022)
A podcast with Lia Gaggino (Pediatric Meltdown) on the Art of Medicine
- Conscious Parenting on Casa DeConfidence (July 10, 2022)
A sit-down with Julie DeLucca-Collins
- “Zoom-in with GinnyPreneur” (June 25, 2022)
Podcast with Ginny Schuster whose new passion is finding professionals with an itch for entrepreneurship. "If viewers can see what others have done, it might inspire them"
- Podcast with Jill Kalman (May 25, 2022)
Parenting is the hardest job in the world, but today’s expert guest is here to give his interesting perspective and practical tips for raising our children in today’s world, as a conscious and aware parent.
- A call to action! Let’s help children. (April 6, 2022)
My call to action (as presented to the Kornelia Stephanie Media Group [KS Media Group app for your smart phone]). CONSCIOUS PARENTING: USING THE PARENTAL AWARENESS THRESHOLD can be your guide.
- That Gratitude Guy Podcast with David George Brooke: Gratitude Turns What You Have Into Enough: Pediatrician Special Guest: Dr Bob Saul (March 16, 2022)
A special discussion about conscious parenting and gratitude.
- Why? Because I care about children – posted by @SoMeDocs (March 15, 2022)
Recent blog upgraded by SoMeDocs (Doctors on Social Media). Beautifully rendered!
- Podcast on Health Your Own Way (March 11, 2022)
Episode 124: Conscious Parenting why is it important for your family wellbeing.
- A conversation with Wendy Green (Hey, Boomer!) (February 28, 2022)
"Join me to explore what motivates a man who could relax by the lake with his grandchildren, to continue to work for the betterment of society and our children."
- Conscious parenting – Podcast with Susan Axelrod (February 15, 2022)
In this Podcast, Confidence Coach Susan L. Axelrod invites women authors to step into The Confidence Zone! Stepping in and stepping up to share their story behind the story of their book and offering an opportunity to inspire listeners and readers to take action to create purposefully. In Episode 5, we talk with guest Dr. Robert Saul who shares his book, Conscious Parenting: Using The Parental Awareness Threshold.
- Podcast with Victoria Rader (February 11, 2022)
Exciting podcast with Victoria Rader and ALL ABOUT THE VOICE. "His advocacy for children has led him to write the books for parents that provide a multi-dimensional approach to parenting in a refreshingly new way...Robert Saul MD is a voice for conscious parenting and radical empathy , and this is his story."
- Moms don’t have time to write article re: empathy (February 4, 2022)
Isabel Wilkerson’s Latest Book Teaches Us How To Cultivate “Radical Empathy” For anything happening in my community, I need to realize that “I am the problem, I am the solution, I am the resource” (published by MOMS DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ newsletter)
- Podcast with Sarah K. Ramsey – Conscious Parenting (February 4, 2022)
Podcast with Sarah K. Ramsey (Toxic Person Proof Podcast - Episode #241)
- Podcast with Meena Puri (February 3, 2022)
"Dr. Robert Saul is a retired pediatrician; kids are his passion and they are all His Kids. He is an advocate for children and his work at this time could not be more timely. Listen to Dr. Saul share his 5 ways to bring more consciousness, more involvement with your children." 0:00 - Welcome 0:33 - Introducing Dr. Bob Saul 1:14 - How to parent children in our ever changing world 1:36 - About Dr. Bob 2:18 - The 12 words that changed Dr. Bob's trajectory 3:18 - The second life changing event that impacted Dr. Bob's path 6:19 - Dr. Bob's 5 Steps to Parenting 9:50 - There is not a cookie cutter method to raising children 13:07 - Forgiveness is vital for humanity 14:11 - The background on Dr. Bob's Book "Conscious Parenting" 17:12 - Raising good citizens 18:31 - Overcompensating parenting 22:36 - Giving you child everything they need to be the best version of themselves 25:30 - What to do when you are in difficult moments of parenting 28:27 - Discipline vs Punishment 29:34 You're going to make mistakes 29:56 - Raising teenagers 30:40 - There is no crystal ball for parenting 32:18 - Three important things to become a more conscious parent 37:40 Recap and Closing Remarks
- Conscious Parenting on the Marc Jeffrey Show (January 27, 2022)
Int his episode of the Marc Jeffrey Show, we chat to Dr. Robert Saul. Bob has been guiding parents and their childrens's phsyical, behavioral and mental care for over 40 years.
- Be Brilliant – Enjoy the Journey podcast (January 26, 2022)
Podcast with Irma Vargas and Be Brilliant - Enjoy the Journey, discussing My Children's Children journey and the new book, Conscious Parenting.
- A New Paradigm of Education–podcast (January 25, 2022)
Delighted to be on this podcast with Monique Sayers and Carrie Jeroslow on My Children's Children journey for parenting, children's advocacy and community improvement.
- Create A Community You Are Proud Of (January 19, 2022)
Podcast with Josh Baker at Intelligent Conversation, discussing the work of My Children's Children and Conscious Parenting
- Raising Tweens in a Tik Tok World with Jen Cross (A Wild and Precious Life) (January 19, 2022)
"I am so excited about this new episode featuring esteemed pediatrician and author, Robert A. Saul. It was such an honor and pleasure to talk with him about the struggles of parenting during the formative pre-teen/early tween years."
- Conscious parenting with Dr. Bob Saul (January 3, 2022)
The Whole Person Mindset podcast interview with Evan Herrman.
- Stories That Inspire Hope (December 31, 2021)
Exciting talk with Kornelia Stephanie for Stories That Inspire Hope. Tune in at 13:10 for my interview
- Podcast with Pen-to-Press and CK Kochis – What Have I Done To Make A Difference (December 8, 2021)
"I begin our conversation with reading a quote Bob wrote in his blog post titled: Forgiveness - Field of Dreams Style (read quote below). We spent a few minutes speaking about the power of forgiveness on an individual and global levels. One of the topics regarding forgiveness that he brought up was the horrific event that happened in Columbine years ago. In the early years of Bob's medical practice, he found himself asking, "What have I done to make a difference?" In his personal quest to gain a better understanding, he discovered the five steps to community improvement and shares the information in his blog posts and books. Parenting, as Bob talks about in this episode, is a life long journey of learning. Pour yourself a mug of coffee and enjoy our informational conversation about forgiveness, conscious parenting, and writing books." Forgiveness is essential as we strive to improve ourselves and the lives of our fellow citizens. Lets pay attention to the signs (church, movies, and music to name a few) that can provide the guideposts for us to recognize our current situation and make a positive change. This change (forgiving ourselves first) must occur before we can make a difference. - Dr. Robert Saul
- Calming the chaos (December 6, 2021)
Podcast with Tracy Kenela (at Calming the Chaos) about my parenting, children's advocacy and community improvement. And discussion about the Oxford High School shooting.
- Dads with Daughters podcast (November 29, 2021)
Today on the Dads with Daughters Podcast we spoke with Dr. Robert Saul about fatherhood but also about something that he calls conscious parenting. Conscious Parenting is not only a book that he wrote entitled: Conscious Parenting: Using the Parental Awareness Threshold, but it is also a way of parenting. We talk about the steps in this process.
- “I am the problem, I am the solution, I am the resource” (November 7, 2021)
Podcast with Tracey Cook (Victim to Victory) exploring ways to improve our communities and be better citizens.
- SC Pediatrician recommends COVID childhood vaccines! (November 2, 2021)
A TV interview with Jason Raven (WSPA-TV, Spartanburg SC) regarding vaccination of all children ages 5 and up for COVID-19
- Let’s Talk: Parenting and Citizenship: They Go Together with Dr. Robert Saul (October 21, 2021)
Let's Talk Kids Health Facebook LIVE host, Dr. Nerissa Bauer, will be speaking with special guest, Dr. Robert A Saul--combining parenting and citizenship
- Interview with Brook Wright – SheBlurbs podcast (October 4, 2021)
A lively exchange with Brook Wright (SheBlurbs podcast) about my journey into community improvement, children's advocacy and parenting advice.
- What FIELD OF DREAMS taught me about forgiveness (September 16, 2021)
This article in MEDIUM and MOMS DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE (Zibby Owens) details some of the profound lessons about forgiveness and reconciliation in the movie, FIELD OF DREAMS. I hope that it resonates with you.
- A podcast with David Og – Real Talk Non Filtre (September 8, 2021)
A discussion with David Og about community improvement, children's advocacy and parenting. "I am the problem, I am the solution, I am the resource"
- LiveStream with CrazyFitnessGuy (September 3, 2021)
Live Stream interview about my work (community improvement, parenting, children's advocacy) with Jimmy Clare (Motivational Speaker, Autism Advocate; www.crazyfitnessguy.com).
- Parenting /Community Improvement makes the Difference in Children – Gentleman Style Podcast (August 24, 2021)
Pediatrician, Robert A Saul, MD, has been guiding parents and their children’s physical, behavioral, and mental care for over 40 years. The author of Conscious Parenting and My Children’s Children, Dr. Saul developed the Parental Awareness Threshold, a simple framework that guides parents and guardians to actively parent with self-awareness, empathy, and compassion. Parents who use this framework create a healthy environment where children learn to build safe, stable, and nurturing relationships as well as exhibit love and respect others in their community.
- Interview for the SCAAP advice for protection of children and COVID (August 17, 2021)
Interview on ABC News4 (Charleston, SC) regarding protection for children with the serious uptick in cases due to the delta variant of COVID-19
- SCAAP press conference for the protection of children and COVID-19 (August 17, 2021)
In conjunction with the SC Education Superintendent Molly Spearman and Dr. Linda Bell (of the SC health department), the SCAAP presented expert data to encourage the use of masks in school and widespread vaccination.
- Review from BookTrib.com (August 10, 2021)
Conscious Parenting is a clear, understandable, easy-to-read guidebook chock full of information, strategies, approaches and good ideas to help parents of any age and at any stage. A quick read and valuable handbook, it is sure to tip the scales in favor of making more than your fair share of right decisions.
- Pediatricians recommend masks for children in schools (August 10, 2021)
Interview with WSPA-TV to emphasize the current recommendations for children and COVID-19. Protect them with masks in schools and vaccinate everybody that is eligible.
- Moms don’t have time to write – The Power of Opposites in the Realm of Social Justice (July 22, 2021)
Defining a meaningful course for ourselves is the great challenge of a lifetime. We learn some guiding principles early on, and hopefully use them to move forward. The lessons learned from childhood into adulthood — under the watchful eye of our parents, siblings, caregivers, teachers, coaches, religious leaders, and even peers — can be invaluable for short- and long-term growth. Yet, there will be missteps along the way.
- Podcast with James Short – Being You (July 20, 2021)
Podcast interview with James Short (https://www.jamesshort.com.au). We had a delightful chat about my journey into community improvement, parenting as an exercise to raise good citizens, and conscious parenting. I AM THE PROBLEM, I AM THE SOLUTION, I AM THE RESOURCE can be a guide. Forgiveness is a critical element.
- Authority magazine – In Light Of The Pandemic, Here Are The 5 Things We Need To Do To Improve The US Healthcare System (July 14, 2021)
"The COVID-19 Pandemic taught all of us many things. One of the sectors that the pandemic put a spotlight on was the healthcare industry. The pandemic showed the resilience of the US healthcare system, but it also pointed out some important areas in need of improvement. In our interview series called “In Light Of The Pandemic, Here Are The 5 Things We Need To Do To Improve The US Healthcare System”, we are interviewing doctors, hospital administrators, nursing home administrators, and healthcare leaders who can share lessons they learned from the pandemic about how we need to improve the US Healthcare System. As a part of this series, I had the pleasure to interview Dr. Robert Saul."
- Dads Before Docs podcast (July 1, 2021)
A new podcast series by Dr. Adam Broussard--Too many physicians say their family is their priority, but their lives tell a very different story. At Dads Before Doctors, we help each other become family men who are doctors rather than doctors who have families. "My guest is Dr. Robert Saul, pediatrician, geneticist, and author. We discuss how to focus on raising good citizens at home, in practice, and in the community."
- What to Say to Someone Who Lost a Child (from UpJourney.com) (April 29, 2021)
(Second entry in this post) - I know from experience the anguish that families experience with the loss of a child. Whether the circumstances include a previously healthy child who died from a tragic accident or a child with a chronic health condition who succumbed to their disease, families are never really prepared for their loss. They need our support, especially when we might be uncomfortable and not know what to say.
- How Socioeconomic Status May Be Related to Fetal Brain Development–VeryWell Health online (April 22, 2021)
How Socioeconomic Status May Be Related to Fetal Brain Development and what we can do to help
- Blog post for the Institute for Child Success – 6 ways to prevent child abuse/neglect (April 15, 2021)
The prevention of child abuse and neglect is the work of all of us. If we turn a blind eye to the problem, we all suffer. Providing nurturing environments and safe relationships requires us to accept this responsibility and engage in every way possible.
- “Slow the spread” podcast – pediatric implications (April 2, 2021)
Vaccination schedules have been disrupted. Even though the COVID-19 vaccine is not ready for children under 16, it’s important to get caught up on all other immunizations. Find out why you should schedule a well visit for your child.
- Interview with VeryWell Health about children with Down syndrome and COVID vaccine (March 19, 2021)
People with Down syndrome, especially those over 40, are more likely to die from COVID-19 than people without this condition. Vaccination is crucial for people with Down syndrome so individuals can continue the therapies and care needed.
- The Art of Conscious Parenting Podcast, Episode 7: Pediatric Meltdown (October 21, 2020)
It’s apparent now more than ever, our children need advocacy. Today I’ll be speaking about this with Dr. Robert Saul. Dr. Saul completed his pediatric training at Duke University Medical Center. He deeply cares for all children, and after seeing the need for child advocacy in society he was led to write several books for parents. Dr. Saul believes we need constant reminders about the optimal nurturing of children, and his work provides a multi-dimensional approach to parenting that is refreshingly new.
- Vaccinate! (August 18, 2020)
Dr. Saul is working to emphasize the need for vaccinations, even in the midst of a pandemic!
- Article in the Citizen Times (Asheville NC) – WNCParent issue (May 13, 2020)
Interview with Chris Worthy about CONSCIOUS PARENTING: RAISING THE PARENTAL AWARENESS THRESHOLD
- Zibby Owens Instagram Live interview (April 17, 2020)
Interview with Zibby Owens on CONSCIOUS PARENTING
- DocSmo PedCast about CONSCIOUS PARENTING (March 21, 2020)
Dr. Paul Smolen (DocSmo) pedcast. Thanks to DocSmo!
- Newspaper interview for CONSCIOUS PARENTING (March 9, 2020)
Newspaper interview for Dr. Saul's new book - CONSCIOUS PARENTING - by the Index Journal.
- SoMeDocs (Doctors on Social Media) link (August 30, 2019)
Link to the SoMeDocs website and my contact information. Check it out!
- Interview at WYFF News 4 (April 14, 2019)
Pediatric doctor talks about importance of parenting, environment on child health
- South Carolina Public Radio (July 25, 2018)
Mike Switzer interviews Dr. Robert Saul
- PedChat Interview (May 22, 2018)
Raising Good Citizens In The Age of School Shootings
- Marquis Who’s Who Top Doctors (February 28, 2018)
Robert Saul recognized by Marquis Who’s Who Top Doctors for dedication, achievements, and leadership in pediatrics.
- Upstate Parent (November 14, 2017)
Greenville doctor releases book for families to enjoy together
- WYFF4 Interview (August 24, 2017)
Dr. Bob Saul discusses his book, All About Children with Geoff Hart
- Morning Minutes #10 (August 23, 2017)
An Interview with Dr. Robert Saul
- WYFF4 Interview (February 26, 2014)
Dr. Bob Saul discusses his book, My Children's Children with Geoff Hart